I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God
so that you may know that you have eternal life. [1 John 5:13]

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Win a $25 Gift Card to Celebrate My Interview about Woman At The Well!

My interview with Katrina Robinson, Richmond Books Examiner has been published! She's interviewing me about Woman At The Well on her column as part of her Reading Religiously series.

Win a free $25 Barnes & Noble gift card by leaving a comment here. Win an additional chance by also leaving a comment in the comments section of the interview post: Reading Religiously: Woman At The Well by Mary Moss.

Blessings on your journey

7 comments:

Katrina Robinson said...

Thank you for your great interview responses! I'm enjoying your book. (I'm not posting to enter the contest, but wanted to say thanks.)

Michelle Vandepol said...

the poem you shared is very encouraging for those going through a tough time.
your amount of writing output is also inspiring. will be e-mailing you about the helium opportunity too :)

carmen said...

Oh congratulations on the interview! It was fun to read and get a bit of a behind-the-scenes look at the book process. Thanks!

LoveMyCoffee said...

I loved the poem that you shared, and thought of my daughter as I was reading it.
I have been reading a lot of biblical fiction and will be adding the book to my list.
Please enter me in the contest.

Cathy said...

Congratulations on your book. Thanks for the generous giveaway.

Unknown said...

Mary,

That was a beautiful interview. Things are moving right along for you! God is blessing!

So how are you coming with the ministry idea you asked us to pray about?

Also, how is your mother-in-law, Audrey?

Well, keep in touch,
Cheri

LivingforGod said...

I enjoyed reading your interview and your lovely poem. Thank you for using God-given gifts for His glory!