I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God
so that you may know that you have eternal life. [1 John 5:13]

Saturday, February 14, 2009

My First Speaking Engagement to Discuss My Book

I have been invited to read an excerpt from Woman at the Well, and talk about my ministry at a prayer shawl retreat on February 28!

I am very excited to have this chance! There will be members of several churches in attendance, and I hope to have the opportunity to connect with them and be invited to speak at their churches or small groups as well!

God continues to bless me beyond anything I ever imagined! I honestly ordered 10 copies of the book, believing that they would be adequate inventory for several months. Now I have a total of 35 books in inventory and I am seriously considering ordering more.

Not only that, I received this invitation in response to my offer to donate a copy of the book for a door prize! Also, a dear friend has offered to post a link to the book with the offer for an autographed copy so potential buyers will be directed to the book.

Now that I have finished my Faith Development course through BTSR I'm going to get busy with some article writing for several publications and will begin working on a developing a study guide to go with Woman at the Well!

This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. (1 John 5:14 NIV)

No comments: