I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God
so that you may know that you have eternal life. [1 John 5:13]

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Confession is Good for the Soul

The latest edition of God's Wonder Woman has been posted at Take Root and Write! Hop on over to read why "Confession is Good for the Soul."

In the weeks to come I'll be sharing a study of the Seven Deadly Sins. For now, know that I know of what I speak! Confession has allowed God to bless me in so very many ways. He wants to bless you too!

Read all about it!


Blessings on your journey

"Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions. Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin" (Psalm 51:1-2 NIV).

1 comment:

Andrea said...

GOD BLESS YOU, Mary as you continue to fulfill GOD's purpose for your life.