Submit to: A Cup of Comfort. Submit via online form: http://www.cupofcomfort.com/memberlogin.
Theme: For Golfers.
Type: Personal essays (2,000 words MAX).
You will need to join in order to log in and submit an entry.
The following Payment Terms apply only to the standard anthologies (non-Christian):
- A one-time payment of $500 is paid to the Author of the lead story in each book (the "grand prize" winner).
- A one-time payment of $100 is paid for each of the other stories published in the book.
- Each contributor receives one complimentary copy of the book per story.
The following Payment Terms apply only to the Christian books:
- A one-time payment of $50 is paid for each story published in the book.
- A one-time payment of $25 is paid for each devotional published in the book.
- Each contributor receives one complimentary copy of the book.
Submit to: Whole Terrain. Editor, Antioch University New England, 40 Avon Street, Keene, NH 03431-3552, or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred).
Theme: The Scale of Significance.
Type: Poetry (3 poems MAX), short stories, and essays (2,000 words MAX).
Whole Terrain pays upon publication in copies and a lifetime subscription.
For more information, please contact:
Submit to: What Doesn't Kill You... E-mail (via attachment) to coeditor Murray Dunlap at email@example.com.
Theme: Stories of struggle (real or imagined, physical or mental).
Type: Short stories or personal essays (10,000 words MAX).
There is NO reading fee. Please limit submission to one story. Previously published works are acceptable, as long as you hold all rights.
Contributors will receive a complimentary copy of the anthology plus the opportunity to buy unlimited copies at a discount.
Contributors will also have one page in the back of the anthology for his or her bio, photo and story comments.
Submit to: Bona Fide Books. E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Permanent Vacations" and title in the subject line, or mail to: Bona Fide Books, PO Box 550278, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96155.
Theme: Permanent vacation: Living and Working in our National Parks.
Type: Essays (5,000 words MAX).
Writers will receive $100 for their story and one copy of the collection.Let me know if you win!
Blessings on your journey