I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God
so that you may know that you have eternal life. [1 John 5:13]

Friday, November 21, 2008

Fitting God In Just Published at CWAHM

I just received an email from a wonderful Christian 'friend'! I put friend in single quotes because we have never met in person but have corresponded for several months. Takeila Bynum has several websites, a podcast and is one busy lady - public speaker, wife of a pastor, mom to three active pre-teens, in other words - one of God's Wonder Women!

She has generously and graciously offered me many opportunities to contribute to her sites - a book review, several devotionals and most lately, an article on a topic that is near and dear to my heart: God’s Wonder Woman: Religious and Spiritual Tips for Women . I originally wrote this piece as part of a women's retreat presentation I did some time ago and it has been the foundation of and framework for my women's ministry since then.

God is so amazingly good to put me in contact with such godly "wonder women" on my journey! You might want to stop by her site and see what she's up to!

No comments: