I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God
so that you may know that you have eternal life. [1 John 5:13]

Friday, July 3, 2009

2009 Writer's Digest Conference: The Business of Getting Published

Registration is now open for the 2009 Writer's Digest Conference: The Business of Getting Published.

See below for important rate information and then click the register button to get started! The registration rate includes conference sessions, Poetry Slam and a one-on-one critique of your work

(Please Note: The only way to register for this event is online.)

2009 Registration Prices
Regular Registration: $395

For registration and details click HERE.

TO SUBSCRIBE TO WritersMarket.com, CLICK HERE

1 comment:

Heart2Heart said...

Mary,

I would so love to attend this but the timing is off right now. The price and topic is so what I need. I am hoping that there will be others in the near future to attend as I would love to be there.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat