I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God
so that you may know that you have eternal life. [1 John 5:13]

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Seven Techniques You Must Know To Get Editors To Notice Your Poetry

The Writer's Relief Staff has published Seven Techniques You Must Know To Get Editors To Notice Your Poetry

1-Skip the rhyme.
2-Keep it short.
3-Submit three to five poems per submission.
4-Avoid clichés.
5-Steer clear of one-word title
6-Use eye-catching titles.
7-Develop a strong bio

These are the bullets - but the entire post is well worth reading if you really want to get your poetry noticed. Stop by Writer's Relief today to read the full article.


Would you like a free Writer's Relief T-Shirt? Click Here for details.

If you would like to subscribe to Writer's Relief free email newsletter, click HERE.




Blessings on your journey.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Writing from the heart...I never know if the poetry I write is important to anyone other than me. It is what it is....I guess this sounds strange since I never try to write poetry...it just happens.
Andrea