I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God
so that you may know that you have eternal life. [1 John 5:13]

Friday, July 31, 2009

Books Are Magic at the Hanover Book Festival!

Come on out to visit me tomorrow at the Hanover Book Festival:

DIRECTIONS: Whichever direction you are traveling, you will want to eventually get onto 295. Both 64 and 95 can get you there.

When on 295, take the "Tappahannock" exit onto Rt. 360E;
Turn right at the first stoplight onto Bell Creek Rd.;
Go to the end of Bell Creek and continue STRAIGHT through the stoplight onto Brooking Way;
Turn right into the parking lot of the VFW.

I'll be at table #18!


Why should an author, or aspiring author, attend the Hanover Book Festival?
Great networking opportunity!
Forum for book sales and promotions
Workshops for Adult Writers
A Workshop for Teen Writers
Marketing opportunity for soon-to-be-published books
Door Prizes and Contests
Festival atmosphere providing an enjoyable day with other writers, publishers, agents... and readers!

(For a Schedule of Events, please click here.)


Blessings on your journey

3 comments:

Heart2Heart said...

Mary,

I will be there in thought and prayer. I don't think if I got in my car and left now, I would arrive there in time.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Kelly said...

Wow - did this sneak up on me! I'm thinking August 1 is SO FAR AWAY. Hello?!?! Tomorrow is August 1. wow! I'll try to stop by!

Andrea said...

Hoping and praying you have a very fruitful day!
Blessings, andrea