I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God
so that you may know that you have eternal life. [1 John 5:13]

Sunday, December 14, 2008

An Article Published For Pay at Associated Content!

It's been quite a while since I did any serious writing-for-pay for the website associatedcontent.com. I submitted two articles last week and received an offer on the first one this afternoon. I'm hoping the second one will merit a cash offer as well, as I thought it was actually a bit more "unique" than this one.

The nice thing about Associated Content is that even if I do/don't receive an offer for upfront payment, I benefit from page view revenues. Even without submitting anything lately, I've been passively been earning a few dollars a month.

Once the articles are published at Associated Content, I will submit them to a couple of other sites as well, since they are 'non-exclusive.' One of the sites will allow me to make a live link back to the articles, so I'll benefit even more.

That was a nice little surprise! I also received a call from a Christian sister who encouraged me a couple of years ago at a time when I was still feeling very frightened about declaring myself a writer. Now she is in need of a bit of encouragement and help making a plan and implementing it. What a blessing to be able to give back to her.

God is so good and I have lately felt blessed beyond words to be used as an encourager to others who are called to share the GOOD NEWS - each in their own words, divinely and uniquely crafted - as are each of us.

May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus,[Romans 15:5 NIV]

No comments: