I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God
so that you may know that you have eternal life. [1 John 5:13]

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

An Offer to Join the TRW Team

I am so pleased to have received an invitation to join the Take Root and Write team as a columnist! I had indicated I would be interested in the theme of God's Wonder Woman series and I've been asked to proceed!

From their site: Take Root and Write is: Christian Women in collaboration to compose words of encouragement, insight, and thought for your journey and ours.

Woo Hoo!! That's all I can say. God has been working in my life in some mighty powerful ways and I am feeling like I'm on a precipice and I've got one foot just over the edge. That first step is coming and I can't wait to have that feeling of flying in the power of God's will and divinely designed plans.

No comments: