I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God
so that you may know that you have eternal life. [1 John 5:13]

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Getting Things In Order

I loaded free Quickbooks software on the computer last night in preparation for all the record keeping I'll no doubt be doing in 2009! I'm going to start on the tutorials tonight as I want everything up and running for the new year. This is kind of like a challenge to myself as well as a sign of my certainty that God will be presenting me with many opportunities to minister and to make an income.

I'm going to be updating 2009 writing goals in light of TRW column and the time requirements. Will continue with free lance work that actually generates income, but I feel pretty strongly that the new column will serve both of my purposes -- and hopefully will also serve God's.

I also want to make up a reading list - books I'm currently reading and books I would like to read--again, to keep me on track.

I drafted out my first God's Wonder Woman column yesterday. I had originally thought I might stop sending out the Divinely Designed newsletter as it costs me money each month to send out, but I think I'll wait and see how things go doing both in a month. I can't have duplicate articles, so I'll have to see if I can do that much writing as well, and still enter contests, etc.

I'm ready to be done with 2008 and am excited and optimistic about what lies ahead in 2009.


Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails.[Proverbs 19:21]


For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.[Jer 29:11]

No comments: