I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God
so that you may know that you have eternal life. [1 John 5:13]

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

God's Wonder Woman and Column topics

I have been thinking and praying about the name for my column on Take Root and Write that begins in January.

I've settled on calling the column "God's Wonder Woman," expanding upon the theme I've used for a couple of articles, my monthly email newsletter and a retreat workshop.

I was led to focus on the beatitudes. I'm not sure on the exact direction yet, but I am pretty sure that's what I'm supposed to explore first in the column. It should be quite fascinating to see where the column goes on the topic.

I'm so amazed that even in the midst of all the busyness of the past few days,God still manages to break through to me, sending the Holy Spirit to inspire and guide me.

for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say." [Luke 12:12]

No comments: