I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God
so that you may know that you have eternal life. [1 John 5:13]

Friday, December 12, 2008

It Came In The Mail Today!

I received my "proof" copy of Woman at the Well in the mail today! I still can't believe it's really done! Well . . . I made a couple of changes and will hopefully receive the "new" proof copy early next week. I hope so since I wanted to give out several copies as Christmas gifts to family and a couple of friends.

Since so many individuals and websites are giving away freebies, I decided I would sponsor one in my newsletter this month. The fifth person who emails me that they have NOT finished their Christmas shopping will be the winner of a copy of Inspiration, Imagination and Faith blank journal! (Click on the link to go my lulu.com storefront and preview the journal.) I've received four emails so far. Either everyone is so busy finishing their Christmas shopping, or they're too busy to check their email! Of course it hasn't even been 24 hours, yet.

I think next month I'll give away a copy of my book, and then do other items in following months. One more reason for people to subscribe to the newsletter:-)

No comments: