I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God
so that you may know that you have eternal life. [1 John 5:13]

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Few Random Writing Prompts and Ideas

Jesus is a verb. My husband saw over my shoulder that I had jotted that on a scrap of paper and said, "no, Jesus is a noun." We'll see if I can convince him of my idea and so bring him around to my line of thinking:-)

I'm going to post the colors and imagery I have been thinking about as I made the last two trips to the Staunton area to pick up my son from school. I've been in a "Crayola" frame of mind and I'm going to do some research to try to find the exact color of the foliage three weeks ago - long after the splendor of autumn. Burnt something . . . sienna . . . I'll let you know.

I'll be receiving the "proof copy" of my book in a couple of days and once its approved I can start advertising that it's available for purchase. Guess what my entire family and four of my best friends are receiving for Christmas this year!

No comments: